Thursday, October 29, 2015

Home away from home


Our journey was filled with laughter, excitement, jokes and lot of learning.

Hiro my team member taught me how to scribble my name in Japanese. We talked a bit about our families. He has been to India before however not to Delhi. I mentioned Japan has been on my bucket list of places to visit.
Well, it takes time to perfect a new language so I had to give it a couple of attempts before I could write my name accurately. I found lot of similarities in Japanese and Chinese characters.








We finally arrived in Polokwane the same evening. . It is situated on the Great North road to Zimbabwe, Polokwane is the heart of the Limpopo Province. Polokwane means the "Place of Safety". It is South Africa's largest Urban center. We checked in Garden Court which will be our home for next few weeks.























No comments:

Post a Comment