Friday, September 18, 2015


Dear Friends and Family; 


I’m kicking this off slightly early so I can share my excitement and happiness on this amazing opportunity. I’m gearing for the next dream assignment for this year. Thanks to IBM for giving us an opportunity to give back to the larger society.


On Oct 9th, 2015 I will be flying from Delhi, India to Polokwane, South Africa for an IBM Corporate Services Corps assignment.  


The IBM Corporate Services Corps (CSC) is a leadership program that takes high performing IBM’ers from different countries, to all join together in a developing country to perform a community service project. For more information on this IBM program please look at the following site -> http://www.ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/corporateservicecorps/ 


The IBM team accompanying me for this assignment includes 14 other IBM’ers from different countries.  I’m the only one from India.  The rest of my CSC team come from Vietnam, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, US and Canada. 


This Blog will be used to record my journey on assignment in South Africa. I will be posting pictures, videos and stories of my experiences. I invite you to follow along and ask questions or sometimes share your insights or say a quick “hello”


Talk to you again soon. #ibmcsc #southafrica


21 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! All the best hon for an awesome journey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aastha. I'm SUPER thrilled. I'll share the details via a blog. Please stay tuned :)

      Delete
  2. That's awesome Anshu! All the very best! Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akansha. I'm turning this blog into a travelogue. Hope you guys enjoy the insights :)

      Delete
  3. That's awesome Anshu! All the very best! Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo... This is awesome lady. Tons of best wishes. You know what you next target is... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With you by my side, I can never loose sight of the next target. Hope we hit the bull's eye. Thanks Heena

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Not sure why it shows unknown

      Delete
    2. Thank you Rinku. I'm so glad to have you all by my side.

      Delete
  6. This is awesome Ansh. Lots of love and wishes. Waiting to hear from you more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome Ansh. Lots of love and wishes. Waiting to hear from you more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica. It means a lot to hear from all of you. I'm hoping to keep this exciting and fun. Stay tuned :) lots of love

      Delete
  8. Looking forward!! All the best gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank Ani :) My fellow IBMer. I hope to read your experience one day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds super Anshu.. I'm sure you will be able to make a difference :) Lots of wishes and luck.. May God be with you :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Niyati. I'm sure this will be life-changing experience :)

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will do your country, IBM, and yourself proud. Go forth and do great things. We are there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Will. That's all I need to have my mentor by my side. I know you will always be my safety net :)

    ReplyDelete